May 2, 200719 yr comment_160317 Hi all I know this may sound like a stupid question but What is a registered user? is this just the basic joining or is it something else? Some people say you have to be a something (sori for not knowing exactly :oops: typicle me :roll: ) but I dont know what it is!!! Thanks Hayley :-? P.S. Sori for all the smilys but I think there pretty cool!! :lol: :bounce: :lol: Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160326 well there are registered members for the site and full registered members which are members of a FNZAS affiliated club. Being a full registered member has its benefits. Correct me if i'm wrong guys... Edit: oh but you have to pay a capitation fee + the club fee to become a full member. just in case you wanted to know. check with the mods i'm guessing... Report
May 2, 200719 yr Author comment_160339 Thanks for clesring that up for me I was getting pretty confused (hehe) :-? Do you know any other clubs on the auckland north shore? I read the clubs list but I dont know how to join!! Any help?? :bounce: Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160346 Click on the link below for the details of the North Shore Aquarium Society http://www.fnzas.org.nz/clubs/north_sho ... m_society/ They meet every month on the 1st Tuesday of every month. Go to a meeting.. they are really friendly... Honest Report
May 2, 200719 yr Author comment_160349 Thanks Wok can I just go to meatings or do I have to join first and if I do have to join how do I do it? And wich one of those numbers should I call? Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160350 You mean where it says there are 2385 registered members.... etc down the bottom of the main screen? registered users are just people who have registered on the site, ie signed up with a username etc. It just means that 2385 people have signed up to this site..... To be part of a Club, makes you registered to the FNZAS (federation of New Zealand aquarium societys) which means you get the aquarium world and year book, plus all the other special stuff HTH.... P.S. to join the club, go to a meeting and give them your money... easy as that. you could even go to one meeting and see if you like it, and if you do then go back to the next one, and pay then. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160381 animal_lover This is the Sig of the Pres. of the Nth Shore Club president of north shore aquarium club come along we can meet in person and the first meeting is free! its on the 1st tuesday of the month at 7.30pm Got just about all of that right Rogan. But Kim is a chick, opps :oops: young lady. But like you say, a very nice guyess. But going by that, their last meeting would have been the 1st May Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160395 I'm part of the "Auckland Fishkeepers Association". I'll be heading to the meetings (which are held in Greenbay) from the shore, so if you'd like to check them out just send me a pm or something. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160399 Wok rocks out at Green Bay And yeah, he is a kewl guy too. Ah, hes pres of auckland fish keepers isnt he? man! thought i had it going good there too! Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160403 lol na. The president is Matt. I'm not sure what his handle is on here tho... Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160418 I think his nick on here is Matthew. Going by the yearbook it is. Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160432 he isn't the pres. but he does play a pretty big role. let him reveal it. lol Report
May 2, 200719 yr comment_160520 Ok Ok. Now read Carefully Evil Auckland Fishkeepers Association Vice President Secretary New Zealand Killifish Association Vice President Vice Editor FNZAS Committee Member Kim is the President of the North Shore Aquarium Society. Hope that clears things up. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.