Daffodil Pulchers

Afrikan

Yep and aunbias too! :)

Yeah the males are way bigger, and older ones develop a lump on their forehead too like a frontosa :)

Here's my old setup:

untitled.jpg

One thing to keep in mind is that they like to dig tunnels under rocks in the substrate, so give them someting sandy so they can dig but make sure they don't topple rocks!

I used river sand...

• 4 months later...

hey guys

everyones pulchars are looking great

heres a few pics of my pair that are currently in the 3ft and are breeding like mad. :lol:

female

RSCN2682.jpg

male

RSCN2688.jpg

I have got three pairs of the little things

but the other two are just in 2fts and also breeding heaps

so yea Dixon1990 2ft would be fine but you'll have to take the fry out occasionaly as it may get a little over crouded especially at the rate they breed at. :lol:

yup those are the ones

they are a really nice fish ae but they get really agressive when they stert breedind just like the brichardi.I got a pair of brichardi with the haps an peacocks in the 5ft and they have started to spawn, already on their second brood I think the only thing is that they keep the other fish on the other side of the tank, quite a waste of space really. So I'm gonna put the pair in a 2ft lol