April 28, 200719 yr comment_159527 how do people rate micro worm for fry and fish? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 652838.htm Report
April 28, 200719 yr comment_159538 I keep mine in 2 litre icecream containers and always have 4 on the go. I use it in conjunction with brine shrimp for fry and also feed it to my killies. I don't think it is as good in food value as brine shrimp nuplii but is still very good. Report
May 1, 200719 yr comment_160010 I bought my microworms from the same person. I have since had four cultures off the small amount, two cultures at a time (all I have room for) and now have more microworms than I need. I now grow them in instant mashed potato with a little marmite/vegemite mixed in. It seems to work just as well and not smell so badly after a couple of weeks. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.