JEBO R790 CURVED FRONT TANK 169L good or bad ??

snookie

If you are looking at the Jebo on TradeMe then choose carefully and also some other aquariums for sale.

Any electrical appliance can have an Aust or NZ plug, it is weather the plug, cord, ballast and the lights actually have the electrical approvals plus ENC approval for Australia or New Zealand. (If it is approved for Australia then New Zealand recognises the same approval. For your peace of mind (and insurance, ask the seller to show you the approval paper work) ask for a copy. Don't want to alarm you but it is against the law to sell without the approvals. If you are not sure ask an electrician or electrical repair person about this.

Check the question and answers at the bottom.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 888622.htm

Well for starters both developed a small drip down the front after a few months... if one did it, I would think.. yeah I guess it is just a one off thing.. but both developed it. And the other reason is the fact that I really and honestly don't think they are that great quality. (The Jebo kit set tanks I am meaning). Also.. after a while the whole half circle bow look tired with me :lol:

I have a Jebo bowfront, 240L - I love it cos i got a good deal on TradeMe, and the stand/hood makes it look nice and schmancy :D .

But i'd probably get a normal shape next time, just because for my next, bigger tank i'm going to want some serious length as well as width for my clown loaches - my 240L is 90cm long.

The bowfront makes photos difficult, and if you're not looking straight-on there can be some distortion in the view, otherwise i'm very happy with it, and have had no problems with it at all, despite it being second hand.

I suppose it just depends on cost, and what "look" you are after

Be careful as far as I know the Jebo don't have a glass cover that sits above water level below tank hood... at least my old Jebo bow fronts didn't a while back, not sure if they have changed that, as I haven't seen one for ages as where my hubby works.. they don't stock Jebo all in one tanks. The Aqua One UFO big corner tank that I have does have the glass cover under hood... If you are wanting the Jebo for brackish.. I would possibly think again.. if they don't have this, as the salt can get up into the light fittings under tank hood very easily without glass lid that sits above water level.