Who's going to Conference ?

Billaney

Napier have yet to pull their fingers out I believe and haven't even got the registration forms out so don't blame your club Alan.

I have put in a request for information ASAP.

It is supposed to be in Napier and Grant and I will be there.

No they wouldn't as the club supposed to be hosting had pulled out and we did not have a definite answer at that stage as to who would pick up the gauntlet and host conference 2007. It was not confirmed until later.

Hi all

Obviously you guys and guyesses work for bosses, to be able to get holidays.. :roll:

I find that holidays are a luxury that I'm not entitled to. :evil:

But I suppose I chose to work for myself and also have the chioce to be able to make time for my hobby. :hail::wink:

Oh, I'll be at conference though..................... :lol:

:bow:

I am very seriously considering going this year. I think it would be good for Totally Tanked in general and a good way for me perhapes show i really am dedicated to all this. Once i can get my head around all the costs involved i will decide whether i can/will go and put my leave form in at work :D

Depending on how you travel, if someone from ChCh wanted to drive up to Blenheim they could then share vehicle costs with us (we have a spare bed too if required). We would sacrifice going in the MX5 for using the Honda Odyssey instead with seating for 7.

We would need definite numbers fast though as we have to know which car to book on the ferry.

I as per every year am looking forward to confence 2007. I am sure as i have seen that Hawkes Bay will be great hosts and it will be a enjoyable weekend. I am sure that you will see a good showing from the waikato Club who will be providing packs for national fishshow 2007 in Hamilton.

Anyway been to a few confences and i must admit that i have enjoyed every one of them

See You there :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...