electric blue

bulldogod

People call Africans anything to sell them - a pic would go a long way with your enquiry.

Basically if its a blue Utaka then it gets taged "Electric Blue" by someone at sometime :x

Fortunately the Mbuna seem to be spared this unfortunate tag the majority of the time.

Your best bet is to hook up with someone on this forum who is local and has some knowledge of these things and you should end up with what you are after :D

OOA

Thanks for the feedback. It gets confusing because people advertise a fish for sale and I look on the internet for a picture of it and read up on them, then the fish for sale looks completly differant from picture.

Yeah pays to be careful with that, I have noticed rather a few on TM over the times that are wrongly named and unfortunately sometimes you don't get an overly nice response from people when you try and correct them, and they still continue to sell the fish as what they first stated.. :-? However there are people out there that have bought a fish from a store or person, never really asked the ID.. so go searching on the net.. and it's the old case of "oh it looks kinda like that, well thats what I have then"... :roll: that happens alot. Always pays to be aware huh :D