Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arm length Gloves ?

Featured Replies

I bought some disposables from the Safety Shop. More designed for dry application as it does tend to leak, but at least handling corals is ok.

Dalton International might have them. IIRC Shoof International used to sell supplies, if in doubt, Livestock Improvement might sell you some, or Ambreed or even your local large animal vet. They are commonly called shoulder length examination gloves - also handy for broken arms and wrists and dirty work.

http://www.shoof.co.nz/nzcatalogue/page_18.pdf

Krutex Economy (Green)

10-pack 207 465 $6.95

100-pack 208 966 $24.95

Although these are the lowest cost in the range, they

are highly reliable gloves at a very good price. Very

good sensitivity. Length 95cm.

thats from Shoof, who do sell to the public btw.

I can get you heaps of them as the equine breeding season is now finishing, they may however be a little poohy and possibly smell a little "ripe" 8)

In all seriousness, any large animal vet will have them. Be prepared to pay for them though as I know they arent cheap by the boxful.

  • Author

Cheers for that, I would have expected that somewhere like Mitre10 would sell an arm length garden glove.

So given how "easy" they are to obtain, do people use them ?

They, your local pet/fish shop, can order them in for you if they do not stock them. They are on wholesale lists. Packets of 10 I think.

So given how "easy" they are to obtain, do people use them ?

I don't know of anyone that uses them, but I'm sure someone will yell out if they do.

I'm about to start using them. I've just had a growth above my wrist diagnosed as a form of dermatitis. Not bad getting away with no infections for 15 years...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.