dont u just hate it when that happens!!!!

peanuts

did a filter clean on the fluval 403 yesterday,and when i got up around midnight last night noticed the tank was not good,when the filter was put back in the cabinet the out hose got a kink in it which i didnt notice!, no flow at one end, all the goodies in the filter gone and a spike that hit the roof!! my africans were not happy, water clouding and all that.time to hit the panic button. clean and reset the filter graduall water changes chucked a bag of filterez in there just to help things along.its 4am and off to bed with things settling down again and everybody breathing normal again.

just as well im getting new hoses and a gentle reminder to NEVER assume that everything is going to be all right just because you have done it hundreds of times before!!!!!. so check check and check again.cause i didnt i nearly lost all my fish :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Phew! Bet you had beads of sweat on that brow! :lol:

So glad things turned out ok :D , gee, and thanks for the nudge, we take things for granted so much huh when we are so used to routine and things have always gone ok..

I am sure theres a "wake up call" fairy who does her rounds.. :lol: