Greetings from"The Hutt".

Skoll

I suppose I'd better introduce myself before I start asking questions that have in all likelihood been answered before.

I'm 30 and have lived in Lower Hutt practically all of my life and became interested in fish pretty early on in life with my parents having a single tank for most of my early years, a gool ole undergravel filter.

I currently have three tanks of between 150-200 litres, two between 150-100, and three less than 50 litres. Oh and another tank outside which only has a couple of lily's in it.

I find maintenance a chore, so despite liking well planted tanks, I stick largely with the simple and low tech, java fern on wood with floating indian fern.

Quick list of fish is an Oscar, 2 redspot plecs, 2 Kribs, 50-70 angelfish (they just bred and are free to a good home if you come and pick them up), 3 Flying fox's, 10 Glowlight tetra's, 5 "emerald eyes", 4 Otto's, 1 paradise fish, 1 guppy, a bristlenose, and 40+ "leopard fish (apparently a goodeid according to a post on this forum and again can be given away).

I was a member of the WAWGS a couple of years ago but due to time constraints (getting married, buying a house, and sport) couldn't make it to meetings and am currently not a member of any club.

Time to take a breath... Oh, and Skoll is the name of my cat.

Gavin