Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst

dogmatix

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez Shawn, that looks awesome. The growth is unreal since I saw it in July. Are you feeding them some under the counter illegal substances that make them run faster, jump higher and grow quicker :o:o

Truly stunning mate. you are putting the pressure on for the baby sitting role when you sell your house. I'll blame the move if they suffer :o:D

Actually I don't know about your photo skills Puttputt, doesn't look as good as in real life.

they aren't flash Wasp, is doesn't look anywhere near as good, but hard to get good shots in the confined space. I can get good close ups with good colour but full tank shots just don't come out well. Anyway gives I good idea....go easy, it's Xmas :D

Corals have really grown since you visited wasp, the green stag had 4 branches out of the water then, now up to 12 :D

Some SERIOUSLY nice tanks here guys! Good on ya all.

I couldn't put up any photos till now since I'm busy getting the painting done in 3 rooms before Xmas!

Here's my semi-nano tank...

tank.jpg

That thing up the top is my feeding ring where I put the food in and it slowly drops down. Saves switching off the pumps and having the floating food go down the skimmer.

Taken about 10 minutes ago.

P.S. notice the Ast. Snail on top of my Yellow Porite. It thinks its on the king of the castle.

Sixline your pillar is cool, make a nice place to put a few caps :D

How are the vortechs treating you?

Yup the pillar does need something, and caps are a good idea ;)

The vortechs are great, i'll be honest and say i had some problems early on, bt vortech/icecap have fixed the problems quickly and free. When i sell the tank to move...i'll be keeping the vortechs