Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst

dogmatix

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all good i can control the water better as you can see in pics the water goes past skimmer passed bags , Phos ban etc then into the return pump. Used to go into the big box with a skimmer in it what a waste of time :o Im pulling half a cup a day was a cup for the first two weeks. Thats half a cup from a mandarine fish and corals(Dark tea not to wet or dry). Its all surface water wish i could put some sort of surface skimmer onto the intake pump think it could do better (Old style deltec)

PIC01603.jpg

I was worried that people would think the equipment was ugly but when i ask them to be honest they all say they love being able to see it and see how it works.

:D Thanks guys

i really like it as i always ask to see the filtering system anyway. sometimes i enjoy watching the their skimmers as much as looking at their actual tank

Me to!Theres so many ideas and equipment out there its amazing to see what works.

Im on a budget so have slowly built the tank up over a few years even now im building a kalk reactor which i wil post in the diy after its been working for a month or two with good results

I got the idea from the nano tank guys just supersized it. I sat down and wrote a mind map just a collation of things I wanted eg to use less power to have sun light, for it to be easy to work on and this works for me

Well must be doing something right, it's certainly a clean as tank!
:D Wish i could get the colours of your tank is amazing .

Im so impressed with the tanks on here so many fantastic ones. We know theres still some top tanks that havent posted yet come on guys let us see them

Ok here are some closeups of njd's tank. Still learning the camera so they are not that great. Hope you don't mind njd :D

njd1.jpg

njd2.jpg

njd3.jpg

njd4.jpg

njd5.jpg

njd6.jpg

njd7.jpg

I really like the last one as it shows the lines in the zoas that light up.

Cheers

I would show my tank but I have nothing apart from a couple of anemones to show. Hopefully when we get back from our trip to hamilton I will be able to get things in there :D

• 2 weeks later...