December 9, 200619 yr comment_134742 Can it be done? What is the sucess rate of couiering frags? I'm keen to swaping a frag by couier if anyone wants to try. Report
December 9, 200619 yr comment_134746 I was sent frags not long ago, they all survived the trip, just the tank that kills them :lol: Report
December 9, 200619 yr comment_134760 I got some bits from Wasp. Took 2 days to get here. The Montipora frag is dead, I think. It's lost most of its flesh. But a couple mushrooms and zoanthids seem fine. Report
December 12, 200619 yr comment_135131 I just got a bunch of frags to replace a shipment of ones that died over the winter. All frags except the montipora are doing beautifully. Overnight shipping in warm weather with good packing should be OK. Plenty of mail-order frag companies in the US do it all of the time. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.