Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peppermint Shrimp

Featured Replies

Where can I purchase one or two ?

Are these available here in NZ ( if not why not ? )

I'm wanting to get rid of Aiptasia naturally rather than ( Joe Juice , kalk etc...) :evil:

Yeah hollywood is waiting for the breeder to have some more ready. Just get them to add you to their list.

I bought a Pepperment Shrimp for this, but it doesn't eat them. I've still got a few of the Aipt. and still using Joes Juice to try get rid of them. I've noticed quite a few snail shells around the place and around where the shrimp hides, so I think it's a bit confused as to what to eat! :o

i got 2 of them from HFF, put them in my tank and never saw them again, $110 well spent :lol: , 3 weeks later i brought another $33 bottle of joes juice and delt to the problem myself.

i got 2 of them from HFF, put them in my tank and never saw them again, $110 well spent :lol: , 3 weeks later i brought another $33 bottle of joes juice and delt to the problem myself.

A mate of mine got 4, thru them in and never saw them again untill 4 months later when we were moving his stuff over to his 2000 x 950 x 750 tank.

Cracker had a big one that spent most of its time making love to one of his anenomes :lol:

I ve still got both my peppermints and they,ve given up on the whole making love thing....I still have no idea what the bloody thing was doing!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.