What type of filter

Maxy

I'm in the process of setting up my four footer and will be transferring everything from my current tank to the new tank. Could anyone tell me a good filter to run in tandem with my current eheim 2217? The new tank is 350 litres. I was hoping not to spend too much on the secondary filter, just wanted it as a back up and a little extra filtration. I have found an Aqua One CF1000 on t.m, but no nothing about filters other than the eheims. Thanks

I keep telling people I like the Jebo 819. It sells in some places for $150. I don't know anything about the Aqua One's, or how their price compares, but others say they like them.

i am bias as i dont like jebo very much at all. i like the Aquaone stuff as i find them to be very good value. but if i have $$ to spend i would go with eheim or fluval.

Aquaone CF1000 $120 CF1200 $140

We have Fluval, Aqua Ones, and still have our Jebo.. if you are looking at cost, Aqua One have had a good special on filters lately, not sure if they are still running tho? Caryl is right about the Jebo, they do run well enough for what you pay... Personally I love the Aqua One and Fluval, but at the end of the day it all comes down to what you can afford or want to spend :D

Mekhaela