October 12, 200322 yr comment_10588 We are coming down to ChCh on the 25th to join the Ashburton Fish Nuts on their shop crawl. Do any of you down there know if any of the lfs have leopardfish (Phalloceros caudomaculatus) at the moment? Report
October 12, 200322 yr comment_10589 Hi Caryl, Didn't see anything like that at Redwood yesterday (out in the shop anyway!) but who knows what has happened in the last 24hrs. Report
October 13, 200322 yr comment_10604 Caryl said... > Do any of you down there know if any of the lfs have > leopardfish (Phalloceros caudomaculatus) at the moment? I'm going to be looking for some of these too. I lost my last female yesterday, after giving heaps of them away over the years, suddenly I find myself with only a lone male... Andrew. Report
October 14, 200322 yr Author comment_10626 We used to have plenty and I am trying to get them going again. Will keep looking Report
October 15, 200322 yr comment_10658 Caryl said... > Do any of you down there know if any of the lfs have leopardfish > (Phalloceros caudomaculatus) at the moment? Wet Pets have some at the moment (half a dozen or so) at $4 each. Males and small females. Andrew. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.