New to fish, and Northland

Myst

Hi,

I have recently become very interested in guppies, and have decided to try my hand at breeding. I am going by trial and error at the moment (and seem to be doing alot of trying but getting mainly errors!).

I would appreciate any advice and information, as i am still very new to the fish scene.

Thank you to all of the lovely people i have exchanged messages with so far... i am very glad my husband found this site.

hi myts nice to meet u i see u r in to guppys just like me wooooohhhhhooooo :lol: there is a lot of infor here on guppys and lots of cool web site to see hope u injoy it and if u need help with ur guppy im sure we all can help in one way or other good luck with ur guppys

bikiegirl 8)

:):) Ha Ha... The Invasion of the Northlanders :)

Hi there Myst, great to see you here, and thank your husband for steering you in our direction.

As above brilliant site, lotsa fun and interest, and lots of info and helpful members.

How many tanks do you have... (Guppys just love two things... Eating and Breeding) :):)