Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet, you sold your breeders though didn't you rcon? We got some too but I think I screwed up the sexing and one of the girls turned into a male so was hunting for a female saw one holding in a petshop so got her.. So maybe when shes recovered and conditioned they may breed for us.

Posted

yea i did.

When i see a fish i like i breed them for a bit and then sell them. I get the thrill out of breeding stuff, but not having all the breeders...I don't have the MTS yet..

Posted

Being new on the cichlid front - I've just googled them and they sound like great fish - if you are selling them, and keeping a list from this posting .... I'd be keen for some fry too....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am currently raising up some Lithobates fry from my girls at the moment, totally easy raising and they have grown like weeds... Hardy little blighters, well they are Africans of course :lol: :lol:

Posted

I would keep them if i could, but considering the circumstances that im going away, none would survive by the time i get back! Id rather sell them so someone who can look after them well :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...