Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freebies... again!!!

Featured Replies

Hey fishy People!

Now this isnt a conspiracy against teh rest of the country so dont hassle me all you mainlanders ... ok!!! :lol:

I have had a clean out in my tank and my yellow bucket is overflowing with:

Rotala Macranda (HEAPS!!!)

Stargrass

And about 7 baby E.Orisis.

Needs to be picked up cos i am a bit limited at getting around after breaking my ankle a week ago!

There is probably enough for 3 or 4 people to get a good chunk each.

{Edit}

Please let me know by email [email protected]

I too am interested, particulary in the star grass and possibly the others if it is available :D I can take the lot if no one else wants any, my 250L tank i'm begining is bare currently and therefore has a heap of room that I was going to otherwise purchase. I am unable to email you until tonight as ours is currently broken, but I will take whatever is available :D As i'm at school this week either my grandparents are going up to howick possibly tomorrow or else we will make a trip up on saturday.

Thanks for the great offer and I am happy for them to be shared out, but if noone else wants any I have a home for them all.

I'll email you tonight, hopefully they are still available :wink:

I to am interested in the stargrass but I would need it to be shipped :( so that would count me out I guess lol.

Let me know when you are better and have more available

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.