New Salties

wasp

Thanks Wasp,

thats what I need right now,

Drilling holes in tanks, stripping cabinets, putting holes through walls...

Buying expensive skimmers, omg the lights as well ... damn then a stream or two.

Without some local support it just wont work.

So thanks for all the good advice... all of you :D sounds mushy but true.

Chrs

pics in a month or so...

JDM have you seen their tanks? Would be keen to see some other nice tanks in Hamilton

i have seen 3 of the tanks, one is very nice, one is still in its eairly days and the other is my mums tank that was my frist tank, that one i look after and is going very well. the other 3 are people i have met and one i introduced into the hobbie, i havnt had spare time to go see there tanks although i will be trying to make time in the near future, (somthing like coming to see your tank kp)

Yep thats still the plan, man has it been a long time in the making!

I have everything I need, I really want to see how my DIY rock went as well, only problem is I have to see if I remember where I put everything...

I got an awesome deal on a chiller, so my setup should be pretty sweet given the cost. I think I'll have to sell everything up though as I'll probably move somewehere else next year, but I could still just set things up for the hell of it! :D