pink betta need some help

bikiegirl

hi

I will love to breed from her but I kown nothing about them at all its all new to me and I think I will need to find a betta about the same color so I can get the pink color of her if im right or do it not matter what color I put with her.

cool yep she got spots but not sure if it what u are going on about and if some one out there kown of a site that can here me with the breeding thing that wood be great.

bikiegirl

I've got a female cambodian siamese fighter like this as well. I had two of them but one died a few months ago. I've tried to breed these a few times now but conditioning is difficult and they tend to attack and sometimes kill each other. I'm not experienced enough to tell the difference between normal breeding fighting and serious attempts to damage so I've allowed unprepared pairs to stay together on several occasions.

• 1 year later...

bg what shop did you get it from?

i couldnt get the pic up so i couldnt see it , but birdbarm buys of the same breeder as we do and he sells young males that have to grow into their tails , most of his are pink/purple .

hold a mirror up to the tank see what it does