Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pink betta need some help

Featured Replies

Yeah, pretty sure it's a female. Pretty long fins for a female, so if you breed her the fry would have real long fins.:)

difficult to tell from that photo. I find the best way to determine gender is to look between the ventricle fins and see whether there is a white egg spot. If so it is likely to be female.

  • Author

hi

I will love to breed from her but I kown nothing about them at all its all new to me and I think I will need to find a betta about the same color so I can get the pink color of her if im right or do it not matter what color I put with her.

cool yep she got spots but not sure if it what u are going on about and if some one out there kown of a site that can here me with the breeding thing that wood be great.

bikiegirl

Betta's 'R' us. com is a good site bikegirl.

Shows you how to pick the right colours to get certain results and such.

Other than that, just typing "Betta" into your browser will give you heaps of sites.

I've got a female cambodian siamese fighter like this as well. I had two of them but one died a few months ago. I've tried to breed these a few times now but conditioning is difficult and they tend to attack and sometimes kill each other. I'm not experienced enough to tell the difference between normal breeding fighting and serious attempts to damage so I've allowed unprepared pairs to stay together on several occasions.

  • 1 year later...

I have a pink male...well...orange face, through to pinky body and more pinky purple tail. He's a crowtail and gorgeous...Ive never seen anything like him.

bg what shop did you get it from?

i couldnt get the pic up so i couldnt see it , but birdbarm buys of the same breeder as we do and he sells young males that have to grow into their tails , most of his are pink/purple .

hold a mirror up to the tank see what it does

hi kim...where do you hold your northshore fish club meetings, and how much are the meetings? I would come along tonight but I have work at 6pm :( when will the next one be?

you cant come tonight as we dont have a meeting tonight :lol:

first meeting is free, but go check out north shore club in the fnzas part of the forum that will give you all the info you need

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.