Tank Pictures

Duke

No flash... worse with the flash on.

I love my Trigger... got him when he was real small. I have 3 shrimp and he has never touch them. He is the one that was locked in a cave after a move for two weeks, I put a coral at the entrance and could not find him. I assumed he was a moving loss.

Then one day I saw a bit of blue (tail) sticking out around the coral, moved the coral and a skinny trigger appered. Sitting in a cave smelling food for 2 weeks. :(

Too big for the cave now.

Notice.... all the white spot has gone. PB Tang was covered for weeks. Doing nothing works and is harder than adding everything. After all we feel better doing somthing to help even if it kills the little buggers. Human nature.

It is going to be a shame to move it looking so sweet. :bow:

Do you want me to look after your PB and Triggger :D

So are Triggers reef safe There was one in Raro when we went diving that would let me pat it he was an oldie and lovely :)

:bounce: :bounce: Love the Niger Trigger have had my eye on one at wonderworld for ages, might get one for the other tank when its finished.

Hey Fay

from what I have read they are pretty safe for reef tanks, harmless to corals, but may nip at sponges, tunicates, ornamental crustaceans and snails. To keep with cleaner shrimps, add the shrimps first.

They look glorious when they swim along, both top and bottom fins sway through the water :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good on you Fay :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Slightly off topic :P Been watching my Cleaner Shrimp tonight, the moma shrimp is sitting on my Hammer coral, she has a pile of eggs under her and she is fanning them :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My fishies are going to have a free feed very shortly :bounce: :bounce:

nuts alright, most triggers are not reef safe. then again some say they've kept them mostly with success, and only had them nip on inverts and clams. good luck with it!

50/50 chance it will behave we will see what 50 I ended up with, I did some research on this one and decided to take the chance I know trinity will take him if it does't work she is making a fish only tank at the moment. VERY COOL FISH :D

:bounce: :bounce:

I believe your will turn him into a best friend Fay and he will leave everything alone :wink:

I can just see him sitting infront of the glass, like your sixline wrasses but instead of turning his body, opening his mouth going feed me, feed me. :P

If you don't succeed, I have a good history of turning my fishies into pancys :o :bounce: