October 25, 200421 yr comment_27715 I went out to buy a couple of friends for my newly aquired Peppered......someone had but all but 1 little albino......so had to give the little thing a home. I think I read somewhere on here that different sorts of catfish get along? Hope I got it right! Report
October 25, 200421 yr Author comment_27716 Should have checked my spelling LOL Should have said.....someone had bought all but 1 Report
October 25, 200421 yr comment_27718 we all make mistakes, dont worry bout i it i think every1 new what you were meaning, sounds good hope all goes well! Cheer Shae Report
October 25, 200421 yr comment_27720 Yes, Caryl said they will be fine together. I moved mine today and they look happier already Report
October 25, 200421 yr comment_27730 thats the great thing about catfish most get on , and if anyone stresses about the spelling they can go jump this site is for people to learn and also talk to people about the same things your into fish not to bi**h about what you look like or how you spell something so chill out Report
November 2, 200421 yr comment_28350 My two plecs get on suprisingly well. They woggle along the bottom of the tank together and rest up against the glass close together so that it looks like they're holding fins- it's very sweet.... Report
November 2, 200421 yr comment_28379 I had a BIG sailfin plec and a baby bristle nose and i had to move my bristle nose into a different tank as the baby wasn't getting any food, I also have an upside down cat in with my sailfin and he follows the plec every where who likes to be left alone it is funny watching him chase the plec around and then get chassed when the ples gets really annoyed Report
November 4, 200421 yr comment_28527 I love the catfish My juvi decorated syno fights with my rainbow shark from time to time....i havn't seen them do any real damage yet........ My leporinus doesn't much like my featherfin syno though...and he does do damage from time to time....i think he's calmed down a bit now oh yeah, the banjo catfish and the bumblebee cat chill out together who am i missing?............ :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.