Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ange_AJMS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ange_AJMS

  1. So I should remove it myself?
  2. Thanks for that....
  3. Hi, Just wondering if anyone can identify some growth in my 5mth old tank. Want to know what I have growing and make sure they are not harmful. I think this is a feather duster worm, not sure what type, only about 1cm big This I am thinking is a sponge? This maybe some sort or coral or plant? It looks like paper-thin leaves. This I thought was a hair moss, but my hermit crab is not interested in it although I thought they ate hair moss? These two I am not sure of... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. I have gotten a blonde plain female and a couple of blondes that look like they have a little white in their tails, so will see what I get from these. Couldn't find any albino's. Thank you to all those who have helped :thup:
  5. They do flatfish, must have been from same batch. I would also like to know this :-? Flatfish if you bring any in I would be interested in getting some off you
  6. From what they told me, the ones I got were just mixed up in a batch of guppies, they weren't ordered specially. I will keep my eyes open when I visit them (like I don't already! lol).
  7. This afternoon I found eggs :happy2: will have to see if they survive as they are in a community tank still. May try moving the pair when I have more room.
  8. I am going to have fun trying :happy2: I have noticed some females from my neon blue male that have white tails, will wait for them to grow a bit more and may try one of those. Otherwise I will just try out some females and see what I get :roey: Thanks for the help :thup:
  9. I see your point, I do have one endler female (according to redwood aquarium) that is in with 2 guppy females, so I will separate her so that future females should hopefully be endlers to.
  10. Here are a couple of pics of him, sorry will get better ones when I move him into the new tanks...
  11. I am in Christchurch but would be willing to pay for shipping for the right guppies
  12. Thank you Zuri08 for that information. I think the hardest thing is going to be finding a platinum female :-?
  13. He is supposed to be a normal silver angelfish
  14. I have managed to get myself a white/platinum male but he has a tiny tiny bit of orange/gold on him. I want to breed him to try to make his descendants lose the orange/gold colour in them. But I don't understand all the genetics jargon , so what I am asking is... Is there anyone here that knows and understands about guppy genetics and if so what colour/type female should I put with him to get what I want? Also while on this subject I have a half red with snakeskin body that I also want to try to make more red through breeding....any thoughts? Thanks Ange
  15. I have some "growing out" at present, just need to try to determine females into endler & guppy, silly me had them in same tank :oops:
  16. Thanks :happy2:
  17. One of my male angelfish has starting acting like he is going to breed with my female. I have noticed that he now has blue on his fins and a little on the body, is this because of mating or just that he has matured and is a different sort of angelfish? I know angelfish are a type of chichlid and they colour up when breeding. Hope you understand what I mean lol Here are some pics...
  18. Do you have a photo of the endler?
  19. Thank you JaSa for that information, I now know what I am looking for :thup:
  20. I have a couple of endler guppies that I purchased from Redwood Aquarium that I am breeding. Not sure if they are pure, they said they were. If anyone can tell me then I could look at selling the fry later. Sorry pics not the best

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.