Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Can anyone identify....

Featured Replies

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can identify some growth in my 5mth old tank. Want to know what I have growing and make sure they are not harmful.

I think this is a feather duster worm, not sure what type, only about 1cm big

Worm1.jpgWorm2.jpg

This I am thinking is a sponge?

Sponge.jpg

This maybe some sort or coral or plant? It looks like paper-thin leaves.

PlantCoral.jpg

This I thought was a hair moss, but my hermit crab is not interested in it although I thought they ate hair moss?

MossHair.jpg

These two I am not sure of...

Query.jpgQueryx2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can identify some growth in my 5mth old tank. Want to know what I have growing and make sure they are not harmful.

This maybe some sort or coral or plant? It looks like paper-thin leaves.

PlantCoral.jpg

Macroalgae, nice stuff.

These two I am not sure of...

Query.jpg

Vermetid snail.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.