Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chug

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chug

  1. thanks... we want some new fish... but not ones that will eat our others.
  2. that is also what I thought.... however the trader replied to me was "Ok whatever", which then I pondered if I was :dunno: wrong
  3. can i add these to my tank? we have neons, clown loaches, platties, yoyo loach, rummy noes, swordtails... normal fish from the LPS
  4. Chug posted a topic in DIY Section
    what type and where did you get yours from?
  5. Seachem Prime suggestion? would other people also suggest this? who uses this?
  6. I am trying to save them for my clown loaches
  7. Chug replied to piggyvir's topic in General Breeding
    I love mine... sooooo want more too. but no idea about breeding them ~ sorry
  8. cheers good to know....
  9. thank you, you have been most helpful
  10. wow ok... and this one... 155cm long 65cm high 50 wide last one I promise
  11. 155.5cm long 50cm high 39.5cm deep any help would be excellent - many thanks
  12. I had this really nice women come and buy some fish from us as we are trying to downsize some of our fish numbers... we were chatting away when all of a sudden she started to get really excited and super impressed with some plants that were in our tank "oh wow wow wow look at those plants - they are sooooo cool, where did you get those from, I have never seen them before - I so want them for my own tank" oh I said "those, yes well you can have them if you want" gee she was a supppppper happy customer..... :happy2: hahaha the plant was duck weed ! :happy1:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.