Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

KC

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks Mystic, that means a lot.
  2. Hi guys it would have been one year since Bryan's death this Saturday... so I am rounding everyone who knew of him to pay a special tribute to him at his old fish shop. He didn't have many friends, he just had a couple of close ones. His family lives in Napier/Wellington, so it would be nice to have an Auckland get together! There is not much of a plan, just the time and location. I plan to hang pictures and flowers. Please bring some things that reminded you of Bryan! Anything at all would be fantastic! Just whatever you think. Possibly we could all go to Devonport after or someones house for a catch up and some crazy times. I am sure I will be needing a drink by then! Thanks in advance. Morgan (Kally's sister)
  3. My name is Leeanne. Our daughter Kally had been Bryans girlfriend for quite some time - they were very close. Bryans passing has come as a dreadful shock to all our family. We had the privilage of having Bryan living with us in Auckland where he became like one of the family. He was a gental soul with a great passion for his fish breeding & the Hurricanes Rugby team. Kally & all our family would like to extend our thoughts & prayers to his Mum , Dad & brother Steven. Kally has read the messages posted but is unable to make her own response at this time. Leeanne , Paul , Kally, Morgan & Campbell
  4. What about a flower horn?
  5. KC replied to jhct's topic in Diseases
    I got white spot in my tank with a BGK and all I did was up the temp to 28 and put in some tonic salt. It took about a week before it was totaly gone, but didn't cost lots of money and didn't risk the lives of any of the fishies.
  6. Hi!

    KC posted a topic in Welcome
    Hi! Thought I better introduce myself and let everybody know my "story" I have been keeping fish myself for four months, but I've been around them for alot longer. I am also really into all animals (cats are my absolute fave but i'm not allowed anymore for a while) and have at the moment three cats and have just adopted a baby bunny. At the moment I have 2 tanks up & running: a 160L Jebo that has three younge oscars, a BGK, a bigish red spot pleco and a peacock spiny eel. I will need to get a much bigger tank for these guys within the next six months. And a 28L room-temp tank with White Clouds. I have just recently purchased an Aqua One UFO (not sure of liters, but its quite small) that I plan to stock with a saimese fighter, a group of corys, and a few schooling tetras like cardinals or rummys. I have also just been talked into buying a 320l Ocean Free Tank that I am setting up as a reef tank. At the moment is has water in it with a heater and a power head, but thats all. Im moving in six weeks so I didn't want to set it up with all the equipment I will have on it so came up with a temporary plan to just keep a few fish, bit those plans fell through, so not sure what to do with a tank full of salt water now..... As you can see I got the bug bad to go from one tank to four in four months, and the obsession doesn't seem to be lessening.....
  7. KC replied to chaat's topic in Cichlids
    I have in one of my tanks three younge oscars, a bigish pleco, a BGK, and a peacock spiny eel and they all get on fine. The oscars never hassel the BGK, in fact the BGK has taken on one of my oscars in a very small skirmish. BGK's are cool, they are full of personality. Mine eats Pleco Chips and lives in a big ship wreck ornament

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.