August Aquarium World & Year Book

Caryl

I am pleased to report the Aquarium World magazines were posted this morning, along with the Year Book.

Membership cards will be sent to all club secretaries for distribution ASAP. I have them ready to send to Janey who then has the exciting job of filling them out. :-?

To let you know a bit of what's in the August issue;

Peter Cottle talks about his trip up the Jorai River in Bengal to catch wild danios.

Learn a bit about blind cave tetras and the plant red lobelia.

There is a conference report, complete with pics, and Paul Billaney gives us a few tips on how to photograph fish.

For the salties, we learn about Acropora lianae and harvesting wild banggai cardinalfish.

Check out the jobs you should be doing to get your pond ready for spring and summer and find out how to treat fish ulcers.

There are other articles as well so look out for your magazine, coming to your letterbox soon!

The Aquarium World magazine is free to all members of affiliated clubs. So, you either join a club, or subscribe. Often cheaper to join a club :wink:

Subscription is $21.80 for 4 magazines (it is a quarterly publication Feb, May, Aug & Nov) 40 pages, A5 size, full colour.

Subscriptions go to

FNZASaddydetails.jpg

If you subscribe, send me a PM when you have paid so I can check Janey got the money then you will be added to my mailing list.

Click on the FNZAS logo top left of the page to go to the Home Page which has a place to click for a list of affiliated clubs in NZ and their contact people. If you do not get a reply from a club, please let me know so I can kick A** :lol:

Thank you all and thank you to those who contributed. The more who do so - the easier it makes my job - and I don't whinge quite so much. :wink:

Billaney, I suggest you read the excellent article on photographing fish. You might learn something :wink:

Nice to hear Wgtn got theirs, they are often the last to get them for some reason. :roll:

hay i wear underwaer and we havnt recieved our;s yet either.

Never mind wok i no how you feel :-?

Hopfully we get it today, well we better or i may have to go to the post office and start being annoying dam posties can't trust any of them.

Helen