Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garlic vs. Ich

Featured Replies

I was reading an interesting article "Garlic versus 'Marine Ich'"http://www.reefs.org/library/article/h_cortes-jorge.html One paragraph just struck me funny :D

Still, what generates as much (if not more) speculation is not the ability of garlic to restrict damage, but rather garlic's apparent ability to deliver damage to the parasites themselves -with numerous claims of outright detachment of C. irritans trophonts (the burrowing protozoans) and tomonts (the "egg cysts") as a result. -Horge Cortes-Jorge Jr.
And I had a flashback of the old horror films where someone holds up a clove of garlic and the vampire runs off cowering in the corner! :lol: OK, I'm bored at work :oops: and I think the heat is getting to me! :bounce:

I have always thought that at least if you fed garlic to your fish you would have the added benefit of keeping vampires away :lol: (assuming you wanted to do this - no offence meant to Mystic vampyre :wink: )

  • Author

I tried it after reading the article, and they all ate just like they usually do. Haven't done it long enough to notice a difference. :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.