Tank tour

trinity

I would be interested in taking a tour of tanks in the Tauranga, Hamilton and Auckland area. Does anyone in those areas already have a tour taking place in the near future that I can tag along too.

I would love to see in person these wonderful tanks that I have only seen photos of :hail:

Whats the best day of the week to catch everyone at home, as I work weekends I can try and get a Saturday or Sunday off.

I'm fairly flexible so I'll try to fit with whatever the others do, you'd probably see me between Steves and Nicks place.

• 5 weeks later...

My big T/T is on hold, been a super busy August.

Someone decided to take my car for a joy ride last monday night, decided they liked my car stereo and my car seat covers ( $300 beautiful sheepskin). They didnt like the lights on the car and smashed every single one, smashed the steering colomn, smashed the dash board, smashed both driver and passenger windows.

Had the car for 13 years :evil: it was my little baby.

So currently carless until the insurance money comes through :cry:

Not enjoying the car hunting as much as I thought I would :cry:

As soon as I get mobile again I will organise my trip again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: