July 19, 200620 yr comment_111995 Was on the blower havin' a glimpse into the tank and saw a new tiny fish darting about in the corner. He wiggled a bit, looked like a sprat and fled home. See if you can see him and his home. I gotta new fish! Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_111996 holy cow! thats awesome any idea what sorta fish it is? do you think it is a hijacker? maybe some of your fish needed to get warm one night? :lol: Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_111997 green coral goby, heaps out of fiji and tonga. where did the coral come from Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_112010 its clear where it is, question is, did you buy it or did it just appear?! Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_112014 I'm reminded of the buttfish thread...I think it was on Reefcentral... Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_112018 Looks a bit like a goby or hawk fish. Actually what about a angler fish they change colour Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_112020 hope you quarantined it or you could end up with another outbreak of WS. seeing you just added a new fish! Report
July 19, 200620 yr Author comment_112022 Its a wild acro I added about 3-4 weeks ago. Its a pink goby, the same colour as the acro. No, I didnt buy it, It came as a bonus with the Acro!!! Awesome. Chim, no need to be mean!! Cookie, dont be silly now. Tm, calm down! :lol: Report
July 19, 200620 yr comment_112049 lucky bugger. Last thing I got free with a coral has a gorilla crab that ate the tips. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.