About time...

kiwijaydee

Just thought I'd introduce myself, as I've been lurking for longer than I have been a member, and never posted. :oops:

I'm Jaydee, and I've been into fish since I was a wee kid in Texas. Now I'm 27, and still into fish.. and still a wee kid in my head. :P

I will only be recognized by a couple of people on here.. how anti social of me! And that is due to me being on a different forum where I am an avid poster.

After an unfortunate heating issue, I have lost all my crowntails (don't you hate it when people move your tanks for aesthetic reasons?). And so eventhough I have about 7 assorted tanks throughout the house, only one is running -- with minimal fish. (Guppies, hoplo, red spot plec, 2 female fighters) Ouch!

So first things first, I have decided to perfect my BBS hatching before going out and restocking myself with lots of random fish. I have received some good advice from someone on the forum and hope to get the ball rolling soon. :D Heres hoping I get it sorted!

• 3 weeks later...