Is it sell up season?

petplanet

Have you also noticed that some have been relisted more than twice.

I'm still a real newbie with marine set ups, but isn't it easier to sell everything seperate than in one lump package. Especially if it is a big setup and there are a lot of living creatures in your marine zoo.

Just imagine the logistics with moving everything all at once :o

The one thing that really scares me :o is if the new owner has never had a reef tank before and hasn't done any background checking on what is involved with maintaining and the cost involved.

A marine tank is alot of work (300litres)... my next reef will be between 100-200 litres.

Anemones only, and fully automated... Sometimes I get sick of all the work...

Then someone visits and they are amazed and It fills me with pride and I continue on.

Cheers

I hear all of you - it can be a bit of a hassle but it is worth it when someone comes in and is completely taken aback with it!

Trinity you are so right - moving the whole thing at once is a major. I moved mine 3 times in 18 months - 1 move from Auckland to the Far North. First two were a smaller tank (150 litres) the last one was the tank I have now (360litres) Moved all the water too!! Took a day to shift all the house and a day to shift the tank.

I plan on living in this house for a while (although I am thinking how I can modify the house to fit in a plant room - anyone want a couple of kids?)

I have 2 x boys 3months and 2yrs.

Tank can be a major pain... espically when going on holiday.

I am the same at times I do just what is needed and then someone is coming around and bingo I jump to attension and clean the tank so it looks perfect.

Ha wooo wow :D cool tank are the comments and it's all worth while.

Setting up a BIG tank is lots fun but then more of the same BUT more glass too clean!! and the new tank look small like the 45inch TV

Damm I love these fish :wink: