Cool Video

Bubbles

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how mch is it?? does any one know? I just used some normal old fast set superglue to make up some frags, I had a rock fall over and it broke off some tip, decided it give it a go. I have done lrger frags with aquakneedit but it is a pint to use they seem to come loose more often than not

Yes I have some speed glue but it's a slighly different application, you use it for bigger jobs, the sort of thing you would otherwise use two part epoxy for. I was looking at the way he glued those fine wafers on, need something to do that type of thing.

Righty Ho! I'll head off to Bunnings & get started! :D

Wasn't it amazing to see those brains get cut up. I thought it would get chopped in 1/2, and then he just keeps going & going! Had me cringing to watch, but he will certainly get a heckuva lot of corals from one big one!

Well went & got the supa glue & chopped up a few acro frags just to try it out, very effective and incredibly easy! wish i'd tried supa glue years ago.

There was one that claims to be dishwasher safe ie it doesn't leach any toxins, and it is a gel, so that is the one I got.