May 20, 200620 yr comment_101807 Added some new frags recently. Didnt have time for lots of pics, but got a few... Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101810 That last one is cool! Shows so many fish. Which type of Anthias are those? Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101814 Cracker... looking very nice. Have you brought a new camer? I'm looking for frags from next week (don't tell Fay) (joke) my new tank is RUNNING.... the piece I got from you when I visited is going great has spread on to another rock already. Report
May 20, 200620 yr Author comment_101821 Ive had it for awhile....couple of months.... Im very happy with the tank at the moment. Amino acids and bio digest + vodka...they rock. Report
May 20, 200620 yr comment_101852 Bartlett anthias...quite rare. Awesome fish. well you should frag it and share :lol: :lol: Report
May 21, 200620 yr comment_101871 lol whoops its a fish lol just had another read :oops: :oops: Report
May 21, 200620 yr comment_101873 haha I thought it was a joke. You even quoted the fish part. Should have played it to your favour. :lol: :lol: Report
May 21, 200620 yr Author comment_101880 Ok....I know a better way to do it..... my camera dont like full frontals! Report
May 21, 200620 yr Author comment_101897 Thanks..... Heres the link to the "FRONTAL" shot...... Too detailed and wide for this forum. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v238/ ... rontal.jpg Report
May 21, 200620 yr Author comment_101990 Gee Cracker you have come along way from that little cube!! Im still addicted.... The bigger the SPS get, the more growth I want to see...... :-? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.