Anyone heard of this?

ryanjury

You guys seem nasty saying all these things. Of course to those who know more than the averge Joe about fish it is logically impossible but you don't need to employ mockery... give him the benefit of the doubt till you have PROOF it's all a farce at least...

/me runs off to cross cardinals with guppies...

so do you think it was a male sword and a female tetra or the other way around? Must have been a male tetra cuz a male sword could never knock up a tetra, too quick and small of a target...

Tillie - may seem nasty but we must stop people from misleading others. Swordtras are in a mythological category with jackalopes and anyone trying to sell them as a rare and unusual item needs to be corrected.

With a starting bid of $4 I wonder how much they expect to get from these wonders of the aquatic world :hail:

do u mean "oats" WOW i was unaware u were the one that created oats but then again now that u mention it i do taste a bit of goat in my porridge :wink:

still some part of me is hopping for a merical to see this actually happen emagin the possiabilitys if we could cross them hummmm..... guppy sized discus or better a discus size guppy :o