Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Tank!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks :D

Now I get it!!! Brain must be slowing down in my old age :roll: .

The sailfin is still on holiday in another tank, he'll be going in in around a week or so.

  • Author

how come you didnt hook it up to your other tank? loop them all to the same sump?

I hate plumbing! :lol:

Great Job :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Doesn't have that just made look to me!!

You have exceeded your expectations I see with the aquascaping very very well done :hail:

I've got the kids here or I would come for a drive I have meet you of course but not your beautiful works thank goodness for digital cameras.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Well, down the track a bit now, I've been through a period of wishing I didn't make the move, as corals suffered badly, all went brown, no PE, and I lost my nicest coral bar a few frags saved at the last minute.

Thanks to the many who have visited & offered advice / sympathy.

Anyhow I've fired up the zeovit reactor now and things are slowly beginning to get back on track. Some, but not yet all corals are now showing PE, and some colours are starting to return.

So here are some progress shots, not awesome I know but certainly an improvement on a month ago. I'm feeling a bit better too as I see little improvements each day.

10a.gif

Green cap

1a.gif

Purple one & deep sea acro ( I think ).

2a.gif

Pretty mushies & zoos

4a.gif

Green table

8a.gif

Tricolour, still brown but looking better

7a.gif

Green stag

  • Author

:D Thanks Alois!

There are still some pretty sad looking corals in the tank but it is heartening to see things at least starting to come right. I doubt I will ever know just what caused things to get so bad, but I do suspect poisoning by that cat repellant.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.