April 25, 200620 yr comment_98759 We've been fishy shopping! We got 5 juvenille bristlenose..... (just love those little sucky critters), 2 female guppies 1 male guppy, 2 female fighters and 1 male fighter :-)))))) Could have bought heaps more if there had been much worth choosing from but the shops supply was pretty uninteresting this trip. Very happy with my bristlenose fishies though :-))))) they are so cute! Report
April 25, 200620 yr comment_98761 That sounds like plenty of new fish to me, Shelley! Our current tanks are fully stocked so I am having to be very patient until I get another tank. Those bristlenose catfish are adorable, aren't they! 8) Hope they all settle in well. MCT Report
April 25, 200620 yr comment_98764 baby bristlenose are AWESOME!!! lol i have just had my breeding pair lay a batch about 2 weeks ago now so mine are about a week old now, they are about 1 cm MAX!!!! its fun getting lots of new fish!! good luck **EVIL** :bounce: Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_98774 Yep, that's my favourite kind of retail therapy! All my girlfriends go for clothes and think I'm mad but my idea of heaven is going out and looking at all the shops and maybe :oops: bringing home new fish after swearing we wouldn't. Have decided when we're going out to look at shops we should set up 2 empty tanks, just in case :bounce: Bristlenose babies are very neat and grow into such awesome fish. Rebecca Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_98803 Gotta love the bristles!!! I spent nearly 1/2 the afternoon at my LFS today. Only bought fish food, I was good today Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_98915 Way to go Shelley :bounce: :bounce: Post some pics of your new fishies I wish we had more places here to buy fish...ah, second thought, maybe that's a good thing, I'd only want to buy more tanks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.