October 24, 200619 yr comment_127513 I just had my bronze go for it. I find you need to spawn them twice, once to clean out the old eggs the second you get good fertility. I was told by an old timer cory breeder that due to the dashing around corys should not have a smaller tank then 2'( other then the small species of cause). Don't know how ture that is thou. Report
October 24, 200619 yr comment_127558 small tanks should be okay for Aspidoras and small-medium cories. But not large ones. I have not tried it personally, only did in a 2.5ftand 4ft. Members of other forum say to do it in atlease a 2ft tank. Report
October 24, 200619 yr comment_127561 nope they are here mate!!! I have seen 2 species in New Zealand. One at work and the other at HW Report
October 25, 200619 yr Author comment_127632 by the way what species theyre albino just seen an egg swimming with a little tail will feed well as if I take the parents out theyll have to go back into the hard to catch tank and hope they dont eat too many eggs :evil: Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127634 You can always remove the eggs with your finger and place them in a container with a little blue and a bubbler (float in tank). Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127706 thats exactly what i have done...put the eggs in the breeding trap and put some M. blue in. because the eggs are sticky...the fungus ones will spread to one another? i got lazy there and leave them to rot. :-? Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127740 Blue stops the fungus long enough for the good ones to hatch then sort. Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127742 You can scrape the eggs off the glass with a razor blade but I had best success by spawning one pair in a bare tank and leaving the eggs to hatch. What works for you is the way to go. Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127755 My Skunk Cories spawned last night but i have exams so i cannot seperate out the eggs. Next time they spawn i guess Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_127769 What works for you is the way to go. i agree...i used a bankcard instead. i waited till the eggs are few hrs old..so they are solid. newly deposited eggs are a bit soft and will pop, if trying to remove it when its laided. Report
October 26, 200619 yr comment_127798 Thats the one shiuh, I still perfer my finger over anything with a sharp edge. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.