Speed's Tank

speed

Hi Speed, glad to see you finally on the forum! Your tank looks awesome. I thought you stole my Hammer coral when I saw the pic. Looks exactly like mine!!! :D

Are the shrimps behaving? I hear they don't usually get along. Could be wrong.

Lol.. I got it from Wasp. I think that's where you got yours from too. They don't really get along very well. The fire shrimp has its own territory and it hides all the time. :( Only comes out during feeding time. Boxer shrimp is cool... I should have got a boxer shrimp instead of these 2. lol

The white fish looks identical to the Purple firefish goby I had at one time

Yea it's a purple firefish

My first tank had no sump which was O.K. but having a sump has made life a lot easier.

Yea definitely... You see i started this hobby before i found out about this forum or else i would set up 1 with a sump and my budget was meant to be around the 1k mark!! BOY was i wrong!!

Seeing this almost inspires me to try it!!

Na, too much money and time. I expect one day it's going to happen. It's a natural progression really... :D

Go on... I know you wanted to...

Weather has been really crap recently!! I can't take water from taka beach, hence i gotta use ASW to do a water change...

By the way, i saw a nice Koran angel at HFF. Was thinking of whether i should get it or not cos it's a 50/50 chance that it might nib on soft corals. I know that Wasp has one in his tank and it doesn't nib on the corals. Any suggestion?

More awesome pics!

Some of these pics would do justice to a publication such as national Geographic.

Oh no.... nothing close. Given better lens and better equipments like external flash... I can take better pics. :D

Just been looking at some of mine. Thought they were pretty good when I took them , but the standards here are getting higher, now I think mine are some of the worst on the site! Oh well, I'll blame the camera :lol:

Man,

If only I had $1K to spare HelifaxNZ, I'd be out there buying one of these Gorgeous Tankies right now, But unfortunately Hubby and I are in the process of building a Brand New House at the moment, so the spare $'s just aren't there right now. :(:(:(

Maybe in a year or two, hmmmm dreams are free aye. :wink::wink:

Lynda