wow a miracle :-)

jetskisteve

i might pull it apart take photos

It's probably filled with resin (not the clear stuff either) so that you can't do that and steal their ideas, or find that there's nothing in the resin at all!!

These tired old things ! They were flogging this notion when i first started fishkeeping in the UK years ago - the ones i saw were a black box with two wires that you wrapped around (in opposing directions) the feed tube of a Seaclone skimmer (according to the store it worked best with Seaclone, making this a truly amazing skimmer for the price, lol - more like they ordered 100 instead of 1 and needed to get rid). The theory was that the machine's electrical output reacted to the aragonite substrate they also wanted you to use in combination with carbon filtration. Cant remember exactly but it sounded like aquatic witchcraft to me. Only the one on trade me is claimed to have cost £70 originally and the one i DIDNT buy was £125 - perhaps i was being offered the deluxe version which also eliminates cyano too.......

On the subject of magical aquarium goods .... coincidence that this is being sold by him aswell..........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... d=49160415

Actually having a look through this guys old listings .... and what do you know, he must have bought a few of these....

This one he actually replied to questions...... poorly.....

Hi Wayne No filters! The process is driven by electronic conditioning of the water - quite magical..

:D

There are some good value people on trademe haha, (not literally mind you)

Gotta love it.