It is with regret

minchton

As the President of TAPS it is my unpleasant duty to advise the sudden and tragic passing of Carol Mercer.

Carol passed away peacefully at home this afternoon.

Carol was a valued member of our Club being a past Bulletin Editor as well as a member of the committee from the time she joined the Club. She was also the Minutes Secretary for the Federation.

In whatever she undertook Carol always put her heart and sole into her duties and her contributions will be sadly missed.

One of her last requests was that her fish go to a good home and requested that they be passed on to our youngest club member. Even at that late stage she still had the interests of the hobby at heart.

On behalf of us all we have passed on our condolences to Carol's family.

Carol: You will be sadly missed; safe journey

Well said Mitch.

Carol was one who put everything into whatever she did. Even though she was very unwell, she travelled many hours to take the minutes of our recent exec meeting. Without complaint though in pain, she took the minutes as usual. At the time nobody knew just how ill she was, including her. We were lucky to have her.

Though I did not know her very well, she was one of those people you respect without knowing why. I'm very glad I got to see her yesterday.

My thoughts go to her family and friends.

I'm glad she has peace now...

We will miss her.

Can only add to what has already been said. Carol she wasa very kind hearted person that was always deciated to whatever task that needed to be done.

She will be saddly missed by those who knew her. Our thoughts are with her family and friends

Rest in peaceCarol

Dave