up grade bug

Duke

I like the 1450L x 750W x 700 H tank of Keven's and are going to up grade to the same size as I have the same 2 x 150MH, I am also going to use my 4 x T5 setrup (which I was ment to see to sell to pay for the 150's but I hid them instead) and are assuming this will be enough light. Comments please!!

Sump 900L x 600W x 450H (Keven's new sump size) Hope he does not have a copy right on his measurments.

The question is "closed Loop" I'm thinking 1 x 1260 for sump return and 1 x 1260 too supply 2 x sqiuds all in the sump and 4 x holes across the back of the tank with elbows in differnt directions. Will 1 x 1260 power two squids? Also 1 x streem in tank. Is this enough flow?

I was looking at a quater up from the bottom of the tank or random in the back (2 x high, 2 x low)

Also told the wife (1 week over due with small person) that I can sell my current tank and stand for $500 which will pay for the new tank and home made stand... cost $1200 from Holywood (that is what you do when you are a new salty) (4ft) so do you think I can do it?

plus extra squids and pump ( hide on visa, learned from this site) :lol: all the rest I have.

Will a Deltech 1250 skimmer rated at 1000L do a good job on 900L?

No reactors but zeovit..... (don't stress the zeo..)

1x 1260 is no where near powerfull enough to run 2 SCWDs. I have had 1262s dedicated to them, which worked fine. The SCWD restricts the flow of the pump a great deal.

My personal preference is to plumb EVERYTHING through the bottom. Strength and the practicality of getting it flush against a wall are why.

Pie