Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

customer service???

Featured Replies

I have had two different experiances with LFS's that to me really just show if the owers are in the business for the hobby or for the money. I'm not says being in the business for either reason is right or wrong but it has changed which shop I spend my money at.

I purchased a Chevron tang from a LFS, not that it made any difference to my purchasing but the owner told me that it had been in another customers tank for 6 months, he had just returned it because it had cleaned all the algae from his tank and was starting to get skinny. The LFS owner had given him a store credit for the wholesale price.

When I still kept fresh water fish I took a bag of bristle nose plec's that I had been breeding to a LFS, even through I had pre arranged this with the shop they were pretty unhappy about taking the fish and gave me 1/15 of what they were selling them for. All I actually wanted for them was fish food and had to make up the small difference in cost cause they wouldn't let me off the 1 or 2 dollar difference. The reason they were unhappy about taking the fish "because of possible diseases in my tank" which is fair, accept that this is the same shop that have stated they don't remove dead fish from there tanks "because the staff are too busy" ---> translation "we pay staff to sell not look after our live stock".

Can you guess which shop gets my business now??

As an aside I happen to know the owner of the second shops drives a new merc, good on him. The owner of the first shop, I don't know what he drives but it isn't a new merc, however I have never seen him not smiling enjoying his life, on the surface at least seems to doing his dream job and life style

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.