Hi From Rotorua

trinity

:D

Big hello to everyone

I have been looking through your forum for just over a month and decided to join. Better late than never :P

I'm a Marine Newbie and started my first tank end of November last year.

I have been :bow::bow::bow: over everyones tanks.

My tank will be mainly marine fish with an anemone.

I have the Aqua One AR850 tank

In my tank I have 2 Percula Clownfish with a nice Bubble Anemone to play in, A nice little young Blue Tang, Yellow sailfin Tang, Royal Blue Pygmy Angelfish, Purple Firefish Goby, Rock Skipper, 2 Cleaner Shrimp.

Once the bank account recovers from this adventure I may look more into the Reef side and set up another tank.

I have taken on board a few things mentioned in these forums, especially the water temp. The temp in my tank was getting a bit warm :evil: even with 2 fans going in the room, so I removed the top/front panel from the casing where the lights are, now the temp stays down below 28 deg. :hail:

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend

Love the pics everyong is posting in here :hail::hail::hail:

I will post some of my own soon

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

I am enjoying my wondering through the forums, having my first tank reminds me of when i got my first computer. I didnt know much at first

:o but after spending too much money to fix problems I caused. I decided to learn how not to cause the problems :evil: .

:hail::hail::hail: heres hoping having a marine tank will give me just as much enjoyment and easy enough to look after.

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone is having a great day :bounce: :bounce:

I have finally got some pics up in the Saltwater members area.

Not many fish in there right now and pretty boring otherwise. But still good to look at the few lifeforms in there.

I was so angry with myself :evil: when we had the disease go through the tank (mid febuary) and I lost over $700 of fish.

Have learned a big lesson and feel a lot more comfortable with knowing why it happened and how to prevent it from happening again.

As the tank progresses and the reef tank starts taking shape I will post more pics.

Eve