April 1, 200323 yr comment_7319 Hi Napier Hastings members Debby and I will be in your area Sunday morning and would appreciate the chance to see some of your tanks please. Will be able to bring with me the following fish if anybody interested: Bristlenose pairs 4 inch Kribs ordinary & Albino (young) Guppys Report
April 2, 200323 yr comment_7322 HI Mitch You have timed that right, HBAS is having a tank and pond crawl on Sunday starting at 9.30am in Hastings Please contact Warren, he has all the details. /Bruce Report
April 2, 200323 yr comment_7329 By all means, join the crawl if you have the time. Starts at Chatham Park which interestingly enough is in Chatham Rd in Flaxmere, Hastings. Starts at 9:30am, maps and judging forms provided. Regards W. Report
September 14, 200521 yr comment_65341 hi guys, where can i join a fish club? I live in hastings! Report
September 14, 200521 yr comment_65348 Hi Dimitri Hawkes Bay Aquarium Society meet third Wednesday of Every month at the National Aquarium Of NZ 7.30pm Come in and see us at Deco City Pets in Napier and will fill you in on everything you need to know (Ask for Bruce or Julie) Best Regards Bruce Report
September 14, 200521 yr comment_65384 Or call me on 845 2512 after 5:30pm weekdays. You'd be welcome. I won't be at the meeting this month on the 21st as I'll be visiting the Wellington club in an official role... Report