January 3, 200620 yr comment_82185 Does anyone know what causes it? My clown fish has a eye that looks like a bubble and swollen does anyone know what is wrong and how I can cure it? Cheers Report
January 3, 200620 yr comment_82188 I have had that a number of times with my clowns. You can so anything about pop eye. , best is to leave it and see how it goes. my clown did not eat for two weeks and now she is a box of birds. Report
January 3, 200620 yr comment_82194 I have had the same thing, only on one eye though. I put it down in the end to the clown fish scraping it on the sharp edges of the rocks while being chased. Report
January 3, 200620 yr comment_82213 Often related to poor water quality, and or insufficient gas exchange at water surface, allowing bacerial infection, or excess nitrogen. Report
January 3, 200620 yr Author comment_82234 will melafix effect any corals and or invertibrates. Cheers Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.