Black Percula

slappers

Your best bet will be to order them, you may have to wait 2 or 3 months but no reason why an importer cannot bring them in for you.

Just one thing about maroons, when they get big they will defend a fairly large territory, can be a pain.

I have a pair of maroon clowns and my bro has a pair of black clowns. The black clowns are far more territorial than the maroons i have. When I had an emperor angel the clowns were very aggressive towards it but since its gone they aren't aggressive to anyone in the tank. I have also been nipped by my maroons but again only when the emperor was there

along time ago I had a pair of maroons. But they got to territorial they started to bite corals :o They had to go very aggressive I was scared to put my hand in the tank. And then when I went to removed them I had to pull the whole tank apart. No fun :( . Partly my fault at the time I didn't realize how big they got so the tank was smaller than they really needed. If I was them I would bite me to. Reef rule 101 read about the fish before you buy them...

black percs would be called onyx and still have a little orange on them

the completly black with white stripes are black occellaris, i've had my eye out for a year now but no luck.

the black clowns that most people have will be black saddle back clowns (polymnus) they are alot bigger than percs and more territorial.

shouldnt be hard to get a pair of marrons