Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey

Featured Replies

I found this site while searching for cures for a few of my fish.

I recently got 4 guppies... 3 of which died within the last three days. I have yet to post about it in the disease section. :-?

I have one goldfish (He is 3 or 4 years old :) )and my brother & sister have a gourami (Looks like a kissing gourami but the lips don't do the kissing thing.. I don't know spesifically what kind it is).

Anyway, nice to be here. I think all of you will prove to be a BIG help.

Hi Brite and welcome. Whereabouts are you? Have a read through the livebearer section on problems others have been having with guppies lately and see if your trouble is the same.

Hi Brite and welcome to this wonderful forum, you will learn lots about your little fishies here and there is always helpful advice and tips available, I learn something new every day, and I have had my Tropical 4FT Tank for about 3 yrs.

I have posted an answer to your post about your Guppies Dying.

Happy Fishing

Lynda

Hi there Brite...

Welcome to the NZ Fishroom :)

Kissing Gouramies get their name from the Lip Locking that the pairs do occasionally.

Most Cichlids (Gouramies are a different family).. will show this behaviour... mainly at breeding time, or during the "sorting out" of who is boss in the tank.

Hope you enjoy your vistits here :)

  • Author

I saw some kissing gouramis in a store and their lips were constantly going through a kissing motion... I can get a pic and post about identification

Hello there

I am just starting out on this site too, and in the last few days of just browsing through it has helped me in many ways and i have discovered a LOT of information. Hopefully you recieve as much help as i have. :D

hi and welcome

good to see someone from the states on a kiwi forum.

would love to live there as you can get more fish than us.

and cheaper hot rod parts,my other passion

  • 1 month later...

Hi there!

Gee...so many new people since I've been here last....lots of catching up to do!

You will get lots of help here...the people are truly amazing and always eager to help...I'd be lost without them!

Take care,

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.