fish only system's

craig

Not yet, but plan to attach one to my reef setup shortly. It will be 600L.

Actually it is already attached but I want to move it to a better spot before I put any fish in it.

So far I have only ID'd a clown trigger, an auriga butterflly and an emperor angel as its future inhabitants. These are all fish I had before I decided to set up a reef.

Steve

hi,

just aquick question for steveA, how does your butterfly and emperor get on. was reading that big angels don't tolerate most butterfly's.

but then again two angel's aren't supposed to either,my regal and emperor get on fine.

i reckon you can't beat having the best of both world's[reef&fish].

shell.

hi,

just aquick question for steveA, how does your butterfly and emperor get on. .

When I had them, they got on fine. I also has a couple of other butterfly's in there and don't recall seeing any fighting.

It was a good 12 years since I last had these fish and now that I have decided to get some more, I am quite looking forward to it. I can also see the butterflys being a good way to recycle 'weedings' of one of my fast growing montipora's.

Steve

thanx's for that steveA, i am hoping to put in a golden butterfly [addis],when one comes available that is.

other fish in tank is a porky puffer,and soon a redtooth triggerfish, fav would be porky,he spikes are erect all the time,he is so cool.i waited 4yrs to get him,never on the lists.

how long did your fish live for? seen some sites in the states,puffers seem to have long lifespan(21)yrs one guy had his for. sound's good to me.

your tanks will look great when finished, you will have to post a pic.

shell.

how long did your fish live for? seen some sites in the states,puffers seem to have long lifespan(21)yrs one guy had his for. sound's good to me.

your tanks will look great when finished, you will have to post a pic.

shell.

Don't really know. Gave those that could not be transfered to the reef I was setting up away. One clown that I did transfer lived for about 12 years.

Steve